What do I do if I pissed her off?

She hasn't called or text in a few weeks but she wants to have conversations over Facebook, so I told her I can't call or text her right now based on her actions..

Most Helpful Girl

• What were her actions?

• Well she quit calling, texting almost 2 weeks ago now, then she messaged me out of no where on Facebook, trying to be friendly and talk..

• You apologize. You call her up. Hell if you have the time go to her. She's going to need you.

• She replied back its ok, I'm not angry for any reason.. What's she mean?

What Girls Said 2

• Well why did you piss her off? Talk to her unless you don't want the relationship to end. Communication is like oxygen in a relationship.

• Her grandma is dying.. And I said what I said..

• Apologise for what you said, my opinion.

• I did..

• sounds like both of you need to grow up. have an issue? fix it in person not through social media or over the phone or a text message. talk it out in person like two adults.

• It's long distance..

• I wish you the best of luck with everything!!

• Thank you.

What Guys Said 2

• Ouch. You fucked up with that dude—big time.

• Well I simply just said right back to her... I didn't mean to make you mad by saying what I said, I just don't know what your schedule is like right now, I just worded it wrong.

• so she still wants to stay in contact with you... that means you shouldn't worry then

• Well this was said this morning, I just know by her saying she will be fine that she's not fine.