What do you think of a freshman dating a senior?

So I'm a freshman, but there's this Senior guy I really like. He's dropped hints that he likes me too. Most people think that seniors only want to have sex, but are all of them like that? People tell me that I'm pretty mature for my age. A lot of people think that I'm 17 or 18. Is it wrong for a freshman to date a senior?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a problem with it. When I was a freshman in HS, I liked a senior guy. I'd known him for a long time since we went to the same elementary school, but we didn't talk much. We had a french class together and just got to talking and I really enjoyed spending time with him. I was/am really mature for my age so it never felt like we had that big of an age difference. I don't see a problem with it as long as he doesn't pressure you into doing anything. Not all senior guys in HS are horn-dogs who only think about sex no matter what people say. It depends on the individual. Just be careful and if he ever makes you feel uncomfortable then know that it is alright to say no.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I don't know you're at different stages in life so as long as you don't actually want to get serious it's whatevs but if you do I'd suggest you not go down that road... Just my opinion

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I think it's weird. Not on your part but his