A guy im dating warns several times of his 'busy weekend', then suddenly ignoring texts. his he dating someone else?

been dating this guy for almost a month. we have sex. I've noticed that a few times he will be texting, and when i look over at him, he will move the phone away from my line of sight. In a four day period (before the weekend), he warned me at least 6 times that he had a crazy busy weekend (no details of what). he made a point for us to hang out on his day off because 'of his busy weekend'. just before his 'busy weekend', he texted me to say hi and "im headed into my busy weekend", I responded and i haven't heard from him in 2 days. **normally we text a lot, he will text me when he is working or busy too.

Most Helpful Girl

• He sure covered his bases, didn't he. Started early in the week so there would be no doubt he couldn't see you. Made sure he was covered to keep you from texting/not be "available" to respond if you did. Gave no real details; if he had nothing to hide, he would have said at the least "I'll be out of town, or catching up with friends" or whatever. The constant reiteration of the phrase "busy weekend" is suspicious as well.

My every gut instinct says he has some kind if weekend shenanigans planned, and it isn't with his Uncle Henry.

Still, after only a month, has anything been declared exclusive with you guys? I know you are sleeping together, but until it is obvious you two are totally "together" you kind of aren't yet. That will play into how you act about the deliberate vagueness in his behavior. If he is with a girl, like an out of town gf back for the weekend, but you aren't officially together, it is a TOTALLY d! ck move but not entirely "wrong."

Nothing to do but see how he plays it next week. Try to get some details and see how that goes.

• nothing has been declared, but he's made mention ever since we met several months ago that he wants me to be his girlfriend. He also bought me a necklace, obviously thats not some binding agreement, but it sends a certain message. He also talks about future things, ie "can i take you to this concert next month... would you like to do this in April, blah blah", which also sends a certain message. So do I just pretend that im as usual and see how it goes until he acts strange again? or pull back?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know but you still in the beginning and you have nothing but doubts so I think the best way is to play it cool a little more till he makes his wrong/right move then you can make your call

• It sounds more like sleeping with someone else rather than dating them. I don't know, maybe he's doing something private or embarrassing but I'd say seeing another woman is more likely.

What Girls Said 2

• He is not sincere
    you gotta watch him
    Best to be open and direct about your concerns and what you want.
    I wouldn't want to be with someone who cannot spend quality time with me.

• Time to sit down and have a talk with him.