Will I ever get a boyfriend?

I am 19 almost 20 years old and I have never had a boyfriend or my first kiss. The only guy who ever liked me was a creeper/stalker type. I will admit that I am obese, but I do truly believe that even despite that someone out there has to like me for who I am. To see beyond the physical superficial and get to my personality. I am 210 pounds 5'9" have brown hair and brown eyes. I am fair skinned with rosy red cheeks and I am introverted. I am artistically inclined and want to become a graphic designer. So what is wrong with me if anything? I sometimes think that it might be romantic that possibly the first guy I date will be the one I marry someday, but than again that would give me limited experience dating. I don't know maybe I am a freak or am simply waiting to meet my own Mr. Darcy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that just sounds sad... But in all honesty physical attraction is most assuredly part of the overall attraction one person feels for another. And if you feel that you can't find anyone interested in you why don't you change what you do? You can't just sit around waiting for opportunity to come a knocking!!! If you feel like your weight is the issue then take better care of yourself eat in a way that is healthy and be more active take stairs instead of elevators and escalators... Or if you just flat out wrong try that then flirt with guys and pursue them either way nothing will change unless you change it yourself!!! :) remember stay positive!!!

What Guys Said 4

• I think u should stop giving a damn about guys and work on yourself. If u have problems with something. GO DO SOMETHING TO FIX IT. If u admit that u are obese, then go out to gym and work on that shit until no1 says anything bad about you! this is the time to change and move on :)

• I'm trying to be sensitive but I also would like to tell you that you weight too much. That's probably what is turning guys away. Have you ever considered trying to loose some weight? It makes you more attractive and more healthy. I know changing your weight can be hard though.

• first step to dating someone is attraction.

• The reality is that most people are superficial, you nub of the issue is your weight. Attack the problem and start dieting sensibly...

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

What Girls Said 2

• Looks really don't have anything to do with it--in my opinion. You wouldn't want someone who was so shallow they decided whether or not to date you based on them anyway. You're still young, and as you enter college, work or hell--just the big ol' adult world in general-- you're bound to meet someone that inspires you, that loves you, and that makes your dreams come true. If you are wanting pointers; I'd recommend taking an art/computer class, or going into hobby stores-- maybe you'll see that shy guy peeking at you from behind a monitor or canvas. Being introverted might make it a little harder-- a shy, docile personality amongst hormone/alcohol crazed young adults-- but you'll find your fellow wall flower.

If you are concerned about your weight, for any reason, make up a little home work out routine for yourself, look into some healthy food choices that work for you and remember you are beautiful, strong and you can totally do it!

BUT if you don't care about your weight-- FUCK YEA. YOU ARE FABULOUS. :P

most importantly do what makes you happy, don't rush or worry, it'll happen when it's meant to.

• You will definitely find someone! Don't worry and don't wait for someone. Live your life and things happen on there own. Also 210 at 5'9 does not seem obese to me! Everyone has different body types and I'm sure yours is beautiful.