How do I flirt if im working?

i work at a place that's something like fast food and yes its not glamors work but its good to have something wile you look for something better (back to topic) i work 45 hours a week, i live to make minimum wage basically :/ witch makes it hard to get a date. i wear a hat, and an apron and i cook exotic food all day wile people watch :P so basically "how can i get a girls number when i look like a mic dicks employee" (no offense to those of you who actually work there, and you can agree its not a flattering look hahaha)

Most Helpful Girl

• go meet girls be nice and outgoing funny they will be crazy for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe let them be the test taster of the food you cook

• can't its at a super store, i prepare everything from fried chicken to sushi but it gets packaged up right after im done cooking :/ i wish it was more open so everyone could see more of what im doing because i know some cool tricks with the knife when i dress up sushi hahaha

• you could ask them what thier name is and just say i hope you enjoy it and come back for more if you do and maybe you could get some regulars that you could become more friendly with

What Guys Said 1

• Beats me. Hopefully more girls will answer. I had the same problem. I work at an office now, but there's not much flirting to be done there because everything's sexual harassment.