I feel like I'm never good enough for any guy?

I am never good enough :(
Me and this guy met in Nov. We were going on dates, and we had sex. He just he got out of a 7 year relationship a month before. In the beginning he even said "but I'd like to be with you aside from the sex is what you fail to realize" He even said it would be nice to have a girlfriend but he is looking for someone to settle down with. He texted me every day, told me he likes me a lot. We would hang out without having sex. He talked about meeting parents and maybe taking me to his best friend's wedding in May. He always holds my hand. When I was studying at Starbucks one night he came out to see me, no sex. one day he was acting distant and I went crazy texting him 50 times. he told me he was done. we went a week without talking and then we grabbed lunch 2 weeks ago. he paid, and we didn't have sex. The next day I invited him to my new years eve party, and he declined. he then told me he's not looking for a relationship. I asked him if there were feelings and he said "I did have feelings" and he said "Idk what I want and I dont want to lead you on." Then I asked if this was my fault and he said "it definitely isn't you" Then we ended up talking about meeting up to have sex and hang out. Before we met up he seemed hesitant and told me that he doesn’t want me throwing this in his face that all he wanted from me was sex. He also told me he doesn’t want me thinking this is anything more than what it is. We ended up meeting up to have sex and then we went to lunch. During lunch he said “you’re the best." Last week I asked him if he wanted to meet up to have sex and he said "can't have class" then I said "when can you" he said "idk shay in class can't talk" then I asked if he still wanted to have sex in general, and he didn't answer. Hours later I apologized for asking and he said "it's ok babe." it's been 3 weeks, haven't heard from him.

1. Was I just sex to him or did he actually have feelings for me?
2. What changed, did I mess up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't sleep with girls I don't like. It sounds like you were aware he didn't want anything serious but slept with him anyway hoping for more. Women shouldn't do that, most of the time the dude will take the sex and say thank you very much, that is all.

What Guys Said 2

• 1. You were a rebound... I mean 7 years, and able to date one month after that? I couldn't date after a few months of getting over someone I dated for half a year.
    2. You seemed too desperate/clingy

• i could have sworn i have seen this question repeatedly asked over and over

What Girls Said 0