Why don't girls like suicidal angsty dudes?

Suicidal, rude, angsty, moody, and verbally abusive guys need love to?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• No, they don't.

They really really don't.

• T_T That hurts. So bad.

• LOL a relationship is not a human right.

• T_T You're so right it's not in the UDHR

• A respectable, decent woman who has her life together, doesn't want to deal with some whiny, suicidal guy who hasn't bothered to deal with his own problems. A woman wants a man who can take care of her, not a little boy that she has to fix-up.

• Because having a serious need for psychological help is not exactly attractive.

A person like that needs to sort out their own problems, first, before they even think about getting into a relationship.

• The idea of finding your partner's body after suicide isn't a very romantic thought. As for the other things, if someone wants love, they should be able to give it in return.

• Ask it the other way:

Why won't guys wife up a suicide, rude, angsty, mood, and verbally abusive woman.

Hmmm I wonder geeze.

• >_> But males do this all the time. We get questions about women who do all sorts of whack shit.

• I know I can get a bitchy, and "crazy" sometimes. But honestly there's always a reason behind it. It may not be a very good reason. But it usually means we just want your attention, and to show us you care, and to test if you can put up with us. hahaha. weeee are special :D

• ... ; ___ ;

I see why MGTOW and Sexodus exist now.

• What more can a girl ask for?
    Nice attempt at trolling

• Why would a girl want someone that treats them like shit or who they start to care for and every single day they have to worry about them ending their life and leaving them?

• Because they just don't.

You can work on trying not to be rude, angsty, moody, and verbally abusive. Because we all know that the only reason you act this way is because you need help.

And maybe you should seek the help that you need.

• My dad suicided when i was 1. suicidal guys are not good dad and husband since they are not even gonna be there for them. Like guys naturally try to find a good mom and wife, girls are the same.

• Ew. No. Too much shit for too much effort. If a guy was grumpy that would not drop my undies. I'd actually get annoyed and tell him to stop being a little bisch.

• Well I personally couldn't take a person who's sad and depressed all the time, maybe even cutting theirselves. Imagine how bad it would be for the person to watch everything the other person is going through! Also this type of guy is often super clingy and i personally hate that. But everyone thinks differently I guess

• Negative qualities don't really attract people. No brainer here.

• That's too much to deal with all at once.

• I think you just answered your own question.

• I actually have a problem of being strongly attracted to these types of guys.

• Those are my favorite types.

• well as long as the guy is genuinely sweet to me than that is my type. yeppp

• Kurt Cobain found Courtney Love! Try posting an online ad that reads: 'Suicidal, rude, angsty, moody, verbally abusive guys seeks female counterpart'. See what kind of responses you get, and gauge your reaction to them. Therein will lie your answer, my friend.

• ,_, Wasn't he wealthy?

• I have no idea what is going on but all these feels in my chest...

• Enjoy the misery until you are ready to move on to something different. Then... move on. It's like pulling back the heavy curtains and letting light into a dark room. As in... not fun if done too early!

• This is not meant as offensive. But honestly, nobody wants to fall in love with somebody like that, knowing that on any given day they might decide to take their own life.

• Sid Vicious explains it all.

• thats not love. if im gonna date someone he has to be on my level or higher emotional not wanting to bring me down.

• nahhhhhhhhhhhh

• Then go get it from the suicidal, angry, angst, moody, verbally abusive girls. Nobody wants them either, you'll be happy together. You can cuss each other out then ignore each other for a week then compare cuts.

What Guys Said 5

• This got a lot more female responses than the "Why don't girls like nice gentlemen who treat them good?" question. Wow.

• It's because it's rather easy.

• probably right

• Because the answer to this is extremely obvious.

"nice", "gentleman" and "treats them good" all pretty much mean the same thing. Niceness isn't the only quality that matters. It takes more than being a nice person to make you fall in love.
      I've met tons of nice guys, and only liked a couple of them romantically.
      I'm looking for someone with my sense of humor, someone intelligent who believes in what I believe in, someone who understands me. And of course someone who is nice. But if he's nice, but doesn't have any of those other things... why would I fall for him? He has one quality I want in a potential husband, just that one.

• Kurt Cobain was pretty popular until Courtney Love had him whacked off.

www.clashmusic.com/.../...-cobain-suicide-note.jpg

• But do they deserve it? I am sure some girls hate themselves enough to think they deserve to be abused by someone like that? We are only human after all.

• Because no body likes a negative norman all the time and someone who is mentally unstable I don't like suicidal girls either who are rude, moody, and verbally abusive.

• 1 They're suicidal.

2 They're angsty.