The guy I'm seeing doesn't have any social media.. good or bad thing?

He just doesn't believe in it and thinks its a waste of time..

Most Helpful Guy

• It's bad. He's not adaptive.

• Technically it's good, technology has been proven to decrease the imagination. With decreased imagination, it is much harder to learn new things. Technology really is pointless, sure you get communication with distant people; but it also consumes more time, makes people have a harder time communicating in real life, and take away actual face time. That is my simple opinion

• "Technically it's good."

No. Your weird dissertation on how Facebook suddenly removes your imagination has no merit. You are (for better or worse) just making it up. That's like saying Twitter causes cancer because you can get cancer from hanging around X-ray machines and that's technology so correlation = causation!

But you're 16.

What Guys Said 6

• It's whatever, social media is by no means
    a must, and that he doesn't have it, means he
    may not be a techo-zombie like so many other
    people are nowadays.

As long as he has a phone..

• Are you trying to date me?

• Good for him at least. Keeps them side bitches on the DL.

• Good! Finally someone normal!

• Good, i hate social media, especially cell phones

• I have no social media! 'cept this but I wouldn't say it's very social!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm of two minds on this one. If you spend a lot of time online, he may not understand or relate to your online interests. Let's say you guys go for a hike and you want to share your pictures when you get home. Will he be okay with that or will he see it as time wasting?

On the other hand you don't have to worry about him seeing something on FB and getting annoyed with you XD

• Why would it be a bad thing to have a better use for your time than social media? I think it is a good thing. If he doesn't have snapchat, then he is probably not taking tons of selfies which means he isn't that self-absorbed. And he isn't putting y'alls business on there for everyone to see. I see nothing but positives.

• It's probably a good thing, and he's right, it's generally a waste of time.