My boyfriend has trust issues... what now?

I'm 17 & my boyfriend is 20... We've known each other for 5 years and been dating for 2 months... I recently went out for dinner with my ex boyfriends cousin ( it's a man) & my sister because we are all really close & my boyfriend started getting mad and calling me a hoe. He doesn't want me to talk to any man... We've wanted to be together for awhile and I don't wanna break up with him... So what should I do? My boyfriends last 3 relationships ended badly due to them cheating so I'm guessing that's where the trust issues come from

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn, you've known him since you were 12? Wow, that's pretty impressive.

And as for your situation, I can understand him feeling upset due to his past and the fact that the guy you went to dinner with is a relative of your ex. But I still don't think it was fair of him to call you a hoe for that.

I honestly don't know what to tell you. I guess you can just bear with it for a while and if it gets worse, tell him straight up how you feel.

What Guys Said 1

• Bringing that much baggage from previous relationships is a sucktacular way to start a relationship!!! And honestly what's the point of sticking with an asshole Luke this I'd you're not gonna marry him because of you are I'll see what I can do about getting you a lifetime supply of Tylenol!!!

What Girls Said 1

• he isn't ready for a serious relationship if he doesn't trust you