How jealous are you?

How jealous are you?

I think jealousy can harm a relationship. What do you think?

• I am very jealous
  • I am not jealous

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I'm quite jealous, to be honest. Not only with respect to relationships, but in general. I feel extremely jealous of people who are better than me in some way (like looks, money, career etc.).

• 1|0
  • I'm pretty jealous yeah. At times it could harm a relationship but I think if you guys got great communication and understand each other, jealously can easily be swayed away.

• I'm really jealous, and i don't think it harms the relationship if you're with the right person, if you're jealous you need someone who likes that that's all 😊

• Not jealous at all, and sometimes women are offended by that

What Girls Said 3

• I can be jealous but it takes a lot to get me jealous. But not because I don't care, I just don't believe in getting jealous over little things and I trust me SO unless he gives me a reason not to.

• I'm very selfish so I'm pretty jealous! XD

• I don't easily get jealous and it can be quite irritating if your partner don't know how to control his jealous.