Are girls intimidated by hot guys? Are they afraid to approach them?

this question has beeen bugging me i would like to know

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Me personally? Not at all. I'm sure there are lots of girls who are and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, but not enough to keep me from approaching you. It's taken me a long time to acquire these skills. But yeah, don't let confident girls like us fool you. Probably 80% of girls would definitely give you shy looks or start stammering if you asked them something.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me geeks are hot. I have a lot in common with them. I am not intimidated by them at all. I have. Boyfriend so I do not have to worry about tht anyways

0|0
    0|0
    • wow that's nice geeks deserve love too xD

• Yeah, I've been intimidated by hot guys before.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's just looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think genius? No shit we are. Most attractive guys are douche bags. We don't like confronting douche bags so we stay away.

0|0
    0|0
    • not all of them are douche bags well the majority are i agree but there are many hot guys who are humble

• yeah, I am, even though I'm a hot girl

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I am not sure, could be. Some women may find it intimidating, it's difficult to generalize

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course they do. Just read some of the better Gag questions. I've tried to help some of them and I think they are going to take my advice.

0|0
    0|0