How to attract girls when you are unattractive?

Is there anything that you can do? I mean, how do you get a girl to focus more on your personality than what you look like. As much as girls say they care about personality more, it doesn't seem to be the case. What can you do or are you just screwed?

Most Helpful Girl

• First things first, you can't be referring to yourself as unattractive.
    Have a bit of confidence in yourself. I wouldn't want to date someone who was saying how unattractive they are.
    Girls like confidence, and the key to breeding confidence is believing in yourself. I know it sounds cliche, but it is as true as water is wet.

Take good care of yourself, comb your hair, wear nice clothes, keep clean and even invest in a nice cologne or something. These things are sure to give you that headstart to being more confident.
    Fake it, til you make it.

What Girls Said 3

• The best thing you can do is just be yourself. I wasn't that attracted to my current boyfriend but he won me over with his awesome personality and he is silly and we have fun together, because he is always his self and I find that more attractive than anything else.

• Confidence!!! Be confident but not cocky lol. Also maybe dress nicer, every girl likes a well dressed guy, I don't mean you have to wear a suit everyday, just make sure you're looking somewhat hot. Get a good scent, she'll notice you!

• be funny humor can win a ladies heart over looks sometimes

What Guys Said 4

• well most women I've asked... being a funny guy are usually the ones they preferred... and I can second emote on that one... being a funny guy is different from trying to be funny! a girl knows when a man is a funny in nature or he's trying to be funny just to win their hearts... usually it just comes out in the middle of courtship... so relax and be you... :)

• With a lot of cash flow

• Boost your self-esteem. Everyone's attractive but girls dislike a guy that constantly puts themselves down. I mean, would you like to go out with someone who always felt sorry for themselves?