Is a 21 year old dating a 30 year old too much of an age gap?

I'm normally into guys around my own age, so this is new. When we met, I thought he was like 25 though. We get along really well, and have good chemistry... so I really want to give this a try. I just wonder if this age difference is going to be an issue. We're at pretty different stages in life and all. And it might be jumping the gun a bit, but I wonder if he'll be able to take someone my age seriously or not.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt he's looking for anything serious.

• Is it the age gap that makes you think that or something else? I mean, I don't know myself if I want anything serious with him yet (it's still new), but I'm not closed off to the possibility either if it goes that direction.

• Best of luck to ya.

• Thanks.

What Guys Said 5

• A five to ten year age gap is no big deal, in fact couples where the male is a bit older usually have a more successful long term relationship.

• I wouldn't have done it.

• I've ran into lots of couple with an age gap like that or more. Many of them seem to make it work well. I think it's only an issue if you make it an issue. Other people might have something to say but if it makes you happy? who cares?

• Go ahead and do it, it's not that big of a gap.

• not that bad, belive it or not my stepdad is 34 and my mum is 48 and they are married

What Girls Said 3

• To some people, yes it is too much but to me I think it is OK because when u love someone, d age between d both of u is just a number. talking from experience my dear

• No I don't think so

• i think it's a fine difference