I went on my very first date yesterday with my boyfriend and he put his arm around me during the movie? My friends are saying I am being friend zoned?

I leaned up against him but i don't know if he took it as me leaning against him a good thing or bad thing

Most Helpful Girl

• He's your boyfriend I wouldn't call that friendzoning

What Guys Said 3

• What? He put his arm around you while watching a movie and you're being friend zoned? I don't think so. I don't agree at all that it's a friend zone sign. What else was he expected to do on a first date at this age? Kiss you hard and have sex?

• He's your "boyfriend" so how the eff are you friendzoned...

• Your friends are dumb. That's a classic move that means he likes you.

What Girls Said 4

• It's a good thing. Haha, if a boyfriend putting his arm around his girlfriend, then I don't think my boyfriend and I would still be dating, haha. Your friends are real idiots when it comes to boys.

• "First date" and "boyfriend" don't go together anymore then "put his arms around me" and "friendzone"

This whole situation is ass backwards!

• That doesn't make any sense, if you being friend zoned he would avoid contact with you. Don't listen to your friends. If anything it shows he cares about you and enjoyed having you close to him.

• maybe your friends are feeling jealous and or trying to sabotage your relationship.