Should someone's ethnicity effects if I date him?

I have never dated so I am not sure if this effects anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is like this: if the only reason you are with someone or not with someone (it for both ways) is because of their ethnicity then that's what we call being a racist.
    However if you are not with someone because you don't find him attractive (physically or personality), it isn't actually based on ethnicity and there isn't anything to feel sorry for. You either feel it or you don't.
    I'm not saying you should date other races. If you don't want to, then you shouldn't, regardless of your motive. That is your right.

What Guys Said 2

• No, you shouldn't.

• Although you should judge people on a case-by-case basis it's worth taking statistics into account to in order to come to an informed decision. 70% of black households are single parent families. Being poor and marginalized by society and politics causes people to act so foolishly - to in fact make all the absolutely worst decisions for their circumstances. The culture of many black communities is a much more destructive factor to their condition than politics or economics.

What Girls Said 1

• It shouldn't.