White men are never serious about relationships with mixed or black women?

Everyone except white women are just booty calls to them, they never marry mixed or black women. Only Asians whites or latinas. When i asked him if he would make his gf just for fun , to test him out, he looked at me like i asked him to cut all his fingers off infront of me... is this a race issue?

Most Helpful Girl

• White men are proud of their race. They aren't like some races who jump hoops to have a mixed baby and run outside the race the first chance they get. Whites did not get to the top of western society by not having ethnic/racial pride. Sure they are men like any other men. They dicks might get hard so they'll hook up with a woman of color. But when it comes time to settle down and start a family and build a legacy the majority of them do it with women of their race. Lighter ethnic women may not be white, but when they mix races and have children, their children usually look white or at least could pass. A half black or quarter black baby almost always looks Black and wouldn't fit in. It takes about 4-5 generations to mix black ethnic features out (meaning you can still look at a 1/8 black person and tell they aren't all white, but a half Asian or Hispanic will look more white). White people generally like having their offspring look like them, unlike some blacks who get embarrassingly excited to see another races traits in their descendants.

What Guys Said 7

• I've dated 2 black women. One liked me but didn't want a second date. The other liked me, and probably would have gone out with me again, but there was too much of a cultural gap for me to give her the attention she deserves. It's not a skin color issue. I do tend to prefer white and Asian women because for no other reason than they are easier to relate to.

• Or maybe it was just this one guy who doesn't think of you as girlfriend material? It's a possibility no? Nah, I guess it's better to come up with the race issues again.

• thats funny, my white friend has a black wife... maybe I should tell him thats not what white men are supposed to do.

Being serious though, everyone is different. I would love to have a black GF. they're generally more attractive in my eyes.

• Not all white guys are the same, i had crush on mixed girl she
    never gave me the time of the day

• Haha   

• So untrue...

• That's not racist at all

What Girls Said 2

• Oh god. Please shut up. Not all white men are like that.

• Ohh another white man obsession posts. Only a minority of the population marries Asians. These are often aging men around about 55-60.