Is it true that some women dont like communicating all of the time? (Text, call) etc?

I really have interest in this young woman. Her and I had a great few dates. We usually talked for hours during the date, we laugh, etc. Really sweet and nice, like almost every other person they have some ex issues. Anyways. She doesn't like texting that much, and she doesn't text first that often. I find that odd. Can it be possible that some women don't like communicating? I just feel as if she's seeing other people as well. Which I don't mind because we're not official or mutually exclusive. I heard of guys being like that but not women. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally find it time consuming text talking a lot daily. She is probably very busy and don't have time to to talk through text.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm like that too. Try to find out if she's the same way with friends.

• Some don't, but I'm always on my phone Maybe she likes you texting first because when I text the guy I like first I find that I'm being really annoying to him and I don't want to be.

What Guys Said 0