Honestly, how big of a turn-off is this?

So I'm 24 (almost 25) and have absolutely no experience with women, never been on a date, never even had a kiss (I don't even know how to kiss). I'm an average looking guy and pretty normal. I just don't know how to take it to the next level. If you found a guy like me what would you think of him? It's not like I can hide it since it'll be super obvious when I won't even be able to kiss right haha. I'm really interested in what girls with some experience think since most my age are experienced. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• *sigh* why can I never meet this type of guy :(

• Are you experienced? If so, why do you prefer this type?

• So if someone has had x number of partners they're a slut?

• Yup, in my opinion, they aren't my type. I prefer ones who are choosy with who they sleep with and don't just drop their pants for anybody who says they're hot. Yea, it is slutty to sleep around...

What Girls Said 9

• That's not a turn off. Kissing and all of that can be learned as you start doing it more. You may even be good at it the first time.

• Wouldn't bother me. If I'm attracted to a guy and he's a nice guy it doesn't matter to me if he's a virgin or has no experience.

• It wouldn't bother you that he will almost definitely be a horrible kisser in the beginning? That he would probably be terrible in the sack as well?

• How would he know he's horrible if he hasn't tried? ;)

• True, but most people are horrible the first time (so I've heard)... I just don't want this to happen to me https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjlQkElC3NM

• It would make things a little difficult for me because what I like to do with a man takes some knowledge and experience.

• Its not a turn off. If I met a man like this I would think that he's not a man whore, and that would make me like him more.

• Im not experienced but i would actually prefer a guy like you over any guy. Dont worry about it too much.

• Yea, I prefer an inexperienced girl as well simply because we'll be in the same situation. Almost every girl I'm interested at this point though has a good amount of experience.

• I'm really more concerned with a guys performance in the presence as opposed to his sexual history. If he takes to kissing and sex naturally and does a good job then greaaat

• The less expierenced the better

• the idea of this is not a turn off.
    i can't comment on your inability to act the right way though

• its not a deal breaker at all for me

What Guys Said 3

• Wow... I know TONS of girls that would scoop you up in a heartbeat. Many girls find that cute. You are untainted by any previous relationship drama, a blank slate. You are gonna be a breath of fresh air for some girl. If i were you, i'd use it to my advantage. I've gotten pretty far by claiming to be like you n acting like it. except in your case, its real, and in my case, they found out real quick that it was a ruse lol. You should really use that.

• I'm actually extremely embarrassed by it. I hate it when I'm getting to know people and that start talking about their dating/sexual history and I have nothing to add, it's a horrible lonely feeling. I really don't feel comfortable sharing that with people. Thank you though, your answer is quite the confidence booster!

• And that's why I went anonymous haha!

• oh pbbt... i still can. but even though you weren't anonymous, you came for advice. Im evil but not evil enough to kick someone only asking for advice. its sure is tempting to try though...

• Maybe you can start having an online relationship or relationships, it don´t have to be serious. You can start with that for a wile and go to the next level.

• I've had something like that for a while now, but it's really not usefull at all. It's getting to the point that I'm losing hope since it's like trying to learn to play a game against professional players.

• Take it easy, trust yourself, that will make you more attractive to girls and it will give you the tools you need to get a girlfriend or to get laid. Girls don´t find attractive insecure guys , it´s all about having confidence and to look and be someone that cares about his personal appearance.

• lol at professional players... thats funny.

• Surely attractive. Easily a 7-8 on normal people standards