Do girls really like douchie guys?

How many girls are actually attracted to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really but douchie guys are the ones that are always full of confidence. And girls are always too shy to make the first move, while those douchie guys will make the first move and get the girl.

Don't be douche, just be funny and confident. The point is you have that "If this doesn't work something else will" attitude.

What Girls Said 10

• NOT ME! They disgust me. I can't even talk to them because of the way they think and because of how disrespectful they are.

• In my opinion I am NOT cause they are rude and douchie and a waste of time. I would never date a guy like that

• Count me OUT of the equation.

• No way, they're the worst kind of guys.

• No, they might date the guys initially because they dont know them well yet.

• I like confident guys but if you say something sexist or offensive you better believe you're going to be slapped. So no girls don't like arrogant guys

• no. I only have had crushes on nice guys.

• It all depends on the girl. Personally, I like a nice guy, who can be funny. I don't wanna date a player.

• Nope, want nothing to do with them.

• No, sometimes a guy just seems nice at first and then later acts like a douche.

What Guys Said 2

• Hell yeah they do, even though you'd think that they won't ^^ + Don't mind the downvotes that I'm going to be getting LOL

• Hell sometimes they even let them father their kids FACEPALMING NOW LOLOLOL

• Some women mistake stupidity and aggression for masculinity. The ones who are like that deserve douchebags! lol