I really like like my best friend who is a boy but don't no how to show him?

So I trust him with everything and he said he doesn't trust anyone exept me but I dont no how to show my feelings for him without directly saying and making it awkward. His last two girlfriends cheated on him so he hasn't had a great past with relationships and neither have I... What should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• Just come out with it and just tell him if not it can go on for years

• Well if he doesn't want a relationship wouldn't that mate our friendship awkward

• Yh I want more but I'm too shy 😣

• Well you know what to do if you want it bad enough put the shyness away and just do it

What Guys Said 3

• Be that girl thats there to repair his heart , two girls cheated on him , be the one that's gonna make it all better.

• But I'm too scared to tell him he noes I'm always their but in a friend way

• Well your gonna have to suck it up and tell him. if u dont ask/tell the answer will always be no.

• Wait, so he's your best friend and you really like him, but he hasn't made a move in the past?

Under most circumstances, when a guy is "best friends" with a girl, he likes her more than just friends, so it baffles me if he hasn't made a first move on you.

If you like him in that way, tell him.

• Just tell him, don't try showing him because the confusion could be worse than the difficult conversation that needs to be had

What Girls Said 0