What are good ways to "push" a girl away and then "pull" her right back?

Actually have some things going for me like confidence and such. As I look back on middle school and freshmen/sophomore days I realize that I was a "nice guy" that whined like a little bitch. Well I finally put away nerd things and am starting to realize that talking to girls is really fucking easy (mind the language). I just want to know, now that I am getting better at this, what are ways to "push" a girl away and "pull" her back while conversing and flirting without being that creepy "nice guy". Thanks. Most helpful opinion will go to the girl (sorry I don't really care about guys opinion unless u really have something useful to say) that tells me what is really effective for creating chemistry and ways to do it subtlety.

Alright this is confusing the hell out of everyone. let me try this again. How the fuck does one flirt? Ex: you make the girl feel bad just for a second or two ("push") and then make her feel all warm inside ("pulling" her back)
FFS then. I'll talk to her like a friend. Is that better? Or should I talk to her like more than a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't one certain way to flirt with a girl in whatever stupid way you are trying to flirt because there are many ways a girl could take it. Some girls may fall for it because they are clingy and super emotional and will be hurt if you push them away, so they will want you back (I'm seriously rolling my eyes right now). Other girls just like attention and will find another guy to give them attention once you do the pushing away part of your plan. Then some girls will just totally not care once you push them away and then will never give you time again. There are also bipolar girls, so no telling how that will turn out. Good luck with your plan!

What Girls Said 4

• Attach her to some bungee cords and chuck her on the trampoline..

• Yous a fuck boy.. not cool

• Touching... Hugging. When she's got her attention elsewhere or about to walk away... grab her hand and pull her back. Those are all good.

• There are no good ways.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like a load of hot and cold, confusing bullshit to me. If your manner with women is anything like the way you came across in this question- you're fucked.

• Alright let me try this again. How the fuck does one flirt? Ex: you make the girl feel bad just for a second or two ("push") and then make her feel all warm inside ("pulling" her back)

• I have "nothing useful" to say to you.

• It really doesn't really call for much game play. Just talk to them like you would anyone else.

• Stop being such a manipulative little bitch, you can get women without being manipulative or a whiny pushover.

• Wooh seriously wtf is ur problem mate. I am asking for help. FFS my friends tell me this shit. Maybe tell me this is not good and if you have better ways or ideas please explain

• You're right you shouldn't. I don't really know how to describe how to flirt, I guess just be a little bit sassy and humorous to start. But don't overdo it.

• No problem