Are men most likely to help hot girls or ugly girls?

She could be a stranger or someone he knows

• hot
  • Ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot girls of course if women public were to get verbally harassed or physically random guys would help her. I call it chivalry syndrome

What Guys Said 15

• Depends which one you are Victoria?

• I can't help you with proving this to whoever
    that other person is, as I help everyone, regardless
    of look and gender.

• Oh please... I wouldn't walk away from helping a girl in a burning building just because she was unattractive, that's sick.

• A woman needs help i am going to help her Judas Priest
    i don't care what the woman looks like

• Unfortunately hot people in general, not just girls, get more help than those less "fortunate" with their looks.
    I always try to help anyone that needs it, but I'll be lying if I sometimes feel more inclined to help the hot girl than the ugly one.

• Just like any STRAIGHT man

• Most of the people tend to help the attractive one, it doesn't matter if that person is straight, lesbian, gay, pansexual, male, female... The person will usually go help that one they find attractive.

• Personally whichever one is closer but for most guys it would probably be the hot girls

• Umm I help out everyone that I can NO JOKE Looks doesn't matter in those cases to me at least

• Most will obviously be more likely to help our a hot girl, unless the guy feels really nervous or something.

• Hot for sure. There are men lined up to be slaves for hot girls. Anyways, girls are also more likely to help hot girls than ugly girls.

• Not girls hate hot girls because they're jealous

• I meant to say girls are also more likely to help hot guys than ugly guys. Damn, I hate making typos on this site. Happens so much. Come to think of it though, I do see a lot of girls licking hot girls' asses just to become their friends and be popular with men so that may be right too.

• No they only friend whores
      Lolz

• I'm going to say most help out the hot chick over ugly one. Me personally I don't do shit for hot girls unless I know there a good person.

• Hot.   

• It's hot in most cases

• hot...
    ..

• i try to help everyone

• When a hot girl needs help, I rush to the scene after telling my secretary to cancel all meetings for the afternoon. This is an emergency!

When an ugly girl needs help, I shake my head in disgust and wonder how a god could ever make a human being so ugly. There is no god!

What Girls Said 9