Would you date a life model?

As the header says, would you date a life model? I think I myself would have a problem with my boyfriend being a life model, but everyone is different.

It seems that not everyone knows what a "life model" is. It's a person who models for life drawing classes. It has nothing to do with fashion or erotica, but strictly art and learning to draw the human figure.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd only have a problem with dating a model if she did nudity or vulgar photoshoots but then again if she was really hot like 9/10 then I might overlook her lack of modesty.

• A life model is not a "regular" model. It's someone who models for life (or figure) drawing classes.

• Yeah if my body is for their eyes only I'd prefer that theirs would be for mine but nobody's perfect so if she's really attractive with a great personality I'd try to overlook it because for me to find another 9 out of 10 would be rare. But if therye just average then it's not worth it.

• I totally agree!

What Guys Said 3

• Only a plus sized

• It's good to know that there are men who like bigger women.

• What is a life model?

• Yes, why not? After all it would be me that's sleeping with her and me getting sex with her.

What Girls Said 1

• Life model as in the art world with nude models? Yeah I wouldn't mind it, but that's not really a career.

OR life model as in fashion? No I wouldn't, I don't think I would have enough in common with him.

• Life model as in a model for life drawing classes.
      No, I wouldn't a fashion model either. I agree with you.