Are white girls really racist?

I was hanging out with my friend and we was talking about a girl I had a crush and he goes like she she probably dosent date black guys I myself am mixed black/white

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried to type out an explanation but it came out, sounding extremely racist so I will try again. There are a lot of people that are raised by people against African Americans during their time, as that is how they were raised. I was raised by a man that is very very awful at segregating and talking rudely, I am as pale as they come. Any paler and you'd be albino as I am the lightest skin tone. Skin color is based on one fact:melanin if you are originated from cold places with no Sun you don't need dark Skin, because there is no worry of the Sun burning through your cells. But in sunny areas that is why usually darker colors attract heat, yet whites burn easier. Darker skin is from living in hot places to protect from cancers, and dangerous issues from the Sun. It is all based on where ancestors of people lived. So I don't think that there should be any reason why color can be discriminated. That is just me though. My long explanation probably made things worse. I am awful at writing

• Got to fix that part: with inanimate object such as clothes: darker colors heat faster. In people or animals darker colors block Sun. Which is why white tones people burn, as they have very little melanin. Had to fix that because it wasn't specific enough

What Girls Said 21

• 1) No, your friend is generalizing.
    2) Just because a girl may not date a black guy does NOT make her racist, perhaps she's just not attracted to him and no one should feel forced to date someone they aren't attracted to. To make the claim that she is 'racist' simply because of that is just ignorant. Plenty of people of ALL races choose to only date within their own race, I see nothing wrong with that and they aren't all racist because of that.

• Would you ever date a mixed guy?

• Well my current boyfriend is black so... I personally don't give a shit about race. But that doesn't mean other people are racist if they choose to not date a black or mixed race man.

• I just wish I could change what I'm attracted to cause I would just date mixed girls

• Not being into a race does not make one racist. you can have a preference about facial features that are specific to your race. And that will make you attracted to your race.

Racism is a social issue. it can never be mixed with the subject of preference and the private choice of the people for the most private part of their lives.

• Lots of people are racist. Not just white people. I hear lots of racist things said about white people. Especially because of history. I think it is a big issue. Racism towards all people who are different. I hear racist things said about pretty much ever race.

• Some are and some don't. Every white girl is different.
    And don't get me wrong, but you're still a black guy in a white person eye's. The fact that you're mixed doesn't make a difference.

• No, I'm a white girl and im not racist although I don't date black guys either. Not because their black just because they're not my type.

• Im black and i think white guys don't like black girls but i also know a lot of white girls who think black guys are hot, mixed and otherwise. Don't worry about it. Just ask her out if she says no because your mixed, trust me, you don't want someone like that to date. Maybe to bang, sure, but if she says no for that reason she's shallow anyway.

• Nah its just a bad idea I'm gonna focus on getting a mixed girl who will understand me

• I'm a white girl and I'm not racist. If I like someone, I like them, simple as that. Race is not an issue.

• No not all are.
    every race has racists
    majority of people still date within own race because of sharing same culture background

• I think he is assuming. He's very wrong. Ask her out and see what happens. I'm sure she'll say yes.

• Well I work with her and asked her on Facebook 3 days ago to keep it out of work and them same 3 days we talked at work and even when it was just me and her in the break room she never brought it up. I know she read the message cause it showed read

• Yes she should.

• Cause she talks to me a lot its just something that bugs me cause I rather just get the rejection over with

• Not all of them are racists.

• White women aren't anymore or less racist than anyone else.

• Most are not then some probably are.

• I'm not racist just can't see myself with anyone outside my race

• Nope. Not all white girls are racist. You just gotta find the right one

• No not all, a lot of white girls find black guys attractive.

• Not all of them but most of the ones from my school are.

• Probablly not racist... Maybe you should just talk to her and see where that goes?

• Well I asked her on a date on Facebook cause we work together plus I wanted to keep it away from work that's why on Facebook. But she never responded but everyday she just talks to me and is super friendly towards me. Like if i m passing her department she will stop me to tell me something

• Hmmm... I have no idea what's going on there.. It deffinetlly isn't nice of her to ignore your request... Plus many people had told me it was a bad idea for a couple to work together... My sister had the experiance, and she agrees with that... Anyway, I have no idea what's going on in your colegues head!

• Nope. Not all white people are racists. I'm white and my boyfriend is Mexican so skin tone isn't an issue for me. Before him, I dated a guy who was half black and white.

I am more interested in how a guy is as a person, not his race.

• black guys are sexy just as white guys are. people have preferences I'm talking to a black guy now and I am a white girl

• I can't find girls like you around here that have that thinking its why I'm trying to not be attracted to white girls anymore

• see there ya go! !!!

• Yeah but her boyfriend was standing right next to her

• Being not into black guys makes someone racist? I guess I'm racist then.

• It does because you think of someone for their race not there personality or other attractive traits

• I still have to be physically attracted to a guy I'm dating. I'm not physically attracted to black guys. That doesn't make me racist.

• so if she's not into black guy doesn't mean she's racist... even if she is racist... why turn towards white girls?

• Cause I used to be attracted to white girls but I'm tired of this bs

• She will have the same black and white traits I have so its more compatible

• totally agree

What Guys Said 22

• damn, unfortunately there are many white girls AND guys who wouldn't date anyone outside their race.

things should change in my opinion

• Yeah it makes me sick people need to grow up the racist shit is outdated

• Honestly white women are much more open to dating interracially than white men in comparison, especially if you're mulatto (you are). You see black guy/white girl relationships like 8 times as much than the other way around.

Your friend probably judged her on appearance and I'm assuming she dresses somewhat conservatively. As long as you are respectful, I'm sure she'd be open to dating you.

• Well I took his point cause I live in a 95% white area and you don't see many interacial couples around here

• I lived and went to a school about 70% white. I saw a good amount of interracial couples.

• Most people only want safe relationships, whether they're white or something else. Safe means they date people not only of their own race, but their own culture or subculture. They're attracted to what they're familiar with.

Certainly there are white girls who are racist, but most girls who say they wouldn't probably just think they wouldn't be able to identify with you (though some of them might change their mind if you got to know them)

• Both you and your friend are assuming shit?

• Sure. Human nature is to stick with your own group. "Birds of a feather flock together." I learned that in Pysch 101 in college, haha. No kidding, it was a quote in the textbook in the chapter on relationships... gigantic thing cost me a $100, and I bought it secondhand!

• they aren't necessarily racist for not dating black guys. But women across all racial backgrounds seem to have a larger preference for white men in the west because they are close to the standard of beauty that society has set. They just may not find the way you look attractive, but that doesn't mean they dislike you as a person.

• Well, it's the delicate "thin red line" between being racist or simply not falling on black guys. I hope that in the case you descrive it's not the first one.

• Well man it comes off as racist cause I have had girls say to me your a great guy I just don't date mixed or biracial guys which means she's looking past my personality and just basing attraction off my color of skin

• I'm afraid that may be the sad truth.
      The only thing I can promise you is I'll always be kind to you... and I'm sorry that racist people exist on this planet :-(

• Are white boys really racist? Are black girls really racist? Are black boys really racist? The answer for all of these questions: Not all of them are, but some may be.

• Yes, ALL white girls are racist because one white girl simply doesn't find black guys attractive.

• Maybe some but not all.

• Typical anti white rubbish. Wanna make us feel guilty because of our preferences and our race.

• No its called the world is changing people shouldn't judge or date someone based off race alone

• Of course this goes only to whites. If a black woman/man wants to date only inside his/her race, it is black power. The white race is diverse enough by itself. We have Nordics, Meditteranoids, Baltoids, Cromagnoids, Dinaroids and Alpinoids. We don't need this so called ''diversity'', anti whites promote to extinct us.

• ok...

no, unless you can read her mind..

• Give that man a some KFC.

• I dated lots of white girls back in college.

• Its kinda fifty-fifty... some do like blacks others just get pissed when u even say hi.

• Many of the ones I know are racist and wouldn't date a black guy, but it's definitely not universal to all white girls.

It doesn't necessarily mean they're racist if they wouldn't date a black guy, some of them are just plain racist. For others it's more like just a preference - most people (of all races) date within their race group, just because it's familiar to them.

• I know some white girls who prefer black guys over any other race. I was even told that me being white was "boring" and that it is more exotic to be dark-skinned. You just need to find the right girl.

• I had a cute blonde that was with her boyfriend eyeing me yesterday

• Cool.

• Yeah I was hanging out with my friend we went to go get something to eat and as I was talking to him I noticed she kept looking back at me while she was in line. I was happy but I also thought man this girls bold her boyfriend is right there

• A lot of black guys simply want white girls simply because they are white, which is racist and they they feel they have a right to demand that these women date them to prove they aren't racist. And by the way, girls who date black guys dont always date mixed from what I have read in here.

• Well I'm mixed and I don't want a girl cause she's white I am attracted to white girls part of the attraction level to white girls is cause I'm part white myself

• It just sucks because I think with me being biracial that its my white side that's attracted

• There are enough that will date you. Just like you mom dated your dad.

• She's not racist for not wanting to date black guys... it's her preference. Get over yourself.

• White girls are not racist white girls are pure evil.

• Waaaaah waaaaah white girls don't like me they're racist waaaaah. White girls prefer white guys for obvious reasons. I'm not going to sugar coat it.

• A few white girls date black guys. The fatties.

• Rude. Not all white girls that date black guys are fat my sister is thinner then a toothpick and is married to him so :p

• I just don't know really just thinking about dating a girl that could understand me perfectly and that would be a mixed girl

• Then go for mixed girls. Why care about white girls that don't like you?