How to be the man every woman wants?

I just wanna be liked and attract them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you'll get the answer you want with such a general question. Cause all girls are different and im doubtful that every girl will answer it. But, in my opinion. I think just being nice and funny is a good way to start getting girls to like you. The badboy approach is only for movies and stuff

What Girls Said 4

• You can't be liked by everyone, it is impossible. But to catch a girl worthier than most: be honest, be yourself, and be nice. When I say honest, be willing to put a girl in their place. Because sometimes people don't realize they are doing something wrong without actually being told

• Not possible since nobody is perfect. you can only find someone who is compatible with you.

• You sound like a player. Woman do not like players.

• Yet they seem to be always around them? I always struggle with this notion. What is said by some women and what is seen in real life are opposite.

• I am in a relationship with a good man. Bad boys annoy me.

• I have a question? How does he sound like a player? You seen to be very judgmental. (Contradicted myself I know) but I just think he honestly wants to know.

• That's impossible.

What Guys Said 5

• Be the most interesting man in the world.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3VIJjdjbxw

• You wouldn't enjoy every woman wanting you, dude.

The key is to be the kind of man that you would have respect for. Just do you, and the rewards will be greater.

• There are a few things you can do to up your game, but most women can't help you with that (they either don't know what attracts them or don't want to admit these things) and I... well if gravity did the opposite, I would be that to women.

• You have be rich athletic cultured and look like this
    static2.stuff.co.nz/1402448260/942/10144942.jpg

• Is it just me or he looks constipated... 0_0

• @CCovey says every non-financially independent girl.

• I am confuzed sir? All I said is I would never choose a man from wealth? It may be because where I grew up, but I want to stick with the same lifestyle, poor, and happy. I want to be a veterinarian because then I can stick around as a rancher. I am only sixteen and who said I didn't plan on being financially independent? because of course I probably will never get the guts to ask a guy out. Which I don't know why I'm adding

• So... all you need to do is:-
    -have proper hygine
    -treat everyone with respect
    -dont gossip about another perso.
    -stay focused to your goal (other than girls)
    -be yourself
    -try to be witty if you are!

I dont recommend all this... but for your fulfillment you can try it all out!