Unfair: Why do girls get a lot of attention but not the average guy?

A girl can drop a guy in an instant and expect another heap of guys to chase her in no time. The converse isn't true unless the guy was a model or super rich or famous.
Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because dumb thirsty guys chase almost any girl without shame.

What Girls Said 6

• We might in some cases get more attention but mostly it's not the kind we want. Also no, we can't get guys in an instant. It might be easy to find a hook up but a boyfriend, not so much. It's not as fun to get chased just for your body or for sexual reasons... it gets old very very fast and what we want and crave is real true love not just being some guy's one night stand.

• If that's you in your pic, you'll have no trouble finding one!

• Yes... what @thomasjjeffy says :D

He knows me very well by now :)

• Thank you :) or perhaps WE are actually similar and that's why I understand you easily.

• Most guys are visual. Girls aren't really visual unless something shocks them or they really think that guy handsome. Yeah girls do notice guys though but they don't make it so obvious like guys. A girl will check out a guy but not make it obvious is what I'm trying to say like she will stare but not dead stare at them. Plus girls have more to look at which is why guys stare a lot. Girls sometimes have big boobs or a big butt which stands out and they could possibly have a lot of make-up on, really long hair, a different hairstyle, have cool style in clothing. So that will catch attention.

• It isn't as easy as you seem to think it is!

• I don't get no fucking attention don't know what you're saying 😂
    Yeah I guess most girls do though. I don't know deal with it that's just how society izzzzzzzzz. Because girls groom themselves in a more 'look at me' fashion, where as most guys don't.

• i dont get attention :/

• Yeah, that's why you think...

What Guys Said 10

• Biology.

Women don't always experience the same urges as men.

Also, societal conditioning over many generations.

If a man doesn't have a woman, there's something wrong with him. If a woman doesn't have a man, she's independent, strong, whatever.

• because he's just... average maybe?

• Because that's how life is.
    Life is not fair. And you'll encounter a lot more unfair things in the future. You better get used to it.

• Not every guy thinks like how you're describing it. I'd be willing to bet that most don't (some, but generally no).

• Who the fuck wants to settle for average?

• Because it's the way nature works. Males chase females.

• Because guys are still placed with the burden, onus of being the intitiators

• The V. That's just how it is. Deal.

• They have a weapon called vagina.