Your very first date?

Your very first date, who planned most? How did it go?
who paid for stuff? did it end well? ^.^

• Was great!
  • Was terrible..
  • What is this third option on the poll for?

Most Helpful Girl

• My very first "date" I was 11. His mom dropped us off at the McDonalds attached to Walmart and we ate a Sunday while she shopped lol.

My first real date after that was when I was in grade 8 and we went to the movies to see Evan Almighty. I paid for my own ticket, but he bought me popcorn.

• The first one made me crack a smile. ^.^

• It still makes me smile too haha. It's ridiculous, but I thought it was so cool back then :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Wel I've only been on one date so far... So let me tell u how it went... It was a disaster from my end... I was so nervous (most probably because i was still young).. I did most of the planning bt aftr v met up she changed most of it as thr wasn't much time to go along with mine... So i guess u cud say she did most of the planning now... Hmmm v spent the entire day 2gthr from mrng to evng... Initially i wasn't very conversative cuz i was freaking out... Bt she made me feel more comfortable as the day went by... So by aftrn i started talking as usual and it didn't feel much awkward... Bt i mostly touched on boring subjects... By the time it was evng i felt so close to her and v were talking as if v had known each other for so long... On the whole i screwed up bt thanks to her i was able to catch my composure again... Anyway at the end of the day i was rewarded for all my stupidity and finally she ended up becoming my gf... And now v r both jus happy to have each other

• What a great girlfriend, you're lucky to have her. ^.^

What Girls Said 4

• We went to the movies and paid our own ways and he kissed me without asking and I got mad at him because I told him I was saving my first kiss cuz I wanted it to be special and I didn't even like him.

• How rude. ^.~

• Uh that's slightly romantic.

Could almost be one of those
      romantic drama movies I like.

Did/do you keep in touch
      or was it just "over"?

• We talked a lot for a few months but lost touch after about a year ago:\

The week after I moved he texted me and was like "I wish I could have been your first kiss". I wish he was too cuz it ended up sucking lol

• We were 14. We met up at the gas station for slushies. We each paid for our own.

• He paid, he was greattttttt! A gentleman. :D I was with him the whole dayy. I enjoyed a lot. :D

• Guy picked me up went to dinner and a movie. He paid for it all

What Guys Said 4

• i paid of course... she was a prostitute, so...

• You should've made her pay
      to think you allowed her to be with someone
      as amazing and great as yourself. ^.^

• We kinda just... went for a walk and figured out we didn't like each other haha

• My GF and I spent the whole afternoon together till late evening.

I paid for the bowling, but we bought each other rounds when we went to the pub which was fun.

Best date I've had so far.

• I don't think I have the guts to go on a date with a girl. TT__TT