Guys if your girlfriend have stitches marks on her belly? Would you leave her?

If you were dating a girl and she had to do a very serious surgery on her belly for a medical condition and after that she became different like she doesn't want you to see her belly or touch it because she think it looks ugly and she doesn't feel comfortable during sex with you but she still love you more than herself.

• of course i would leave her she's not sexy anymore
  • I would stay with her and love her more than before and support her to get better
  • I can understand her feelings and I'm ok with that but I'm not happy

Most Helpful Guy

• They're not scars. . . . they're marks of experience.

Those who are ashamed of their scars scare me because they must think that they're otherwise perfect.

What Guys Said 16

• I dated a girl who had a huge scar on her belly from surgery as an infant (she'd have died without it). Her scar was about 6-7" long and due to scar tissue was half-an-inch deep in places.

It didn't bother me a bit, and I even got her into a bikini a few times. Yes, it still bothered her a bit, but she got past it and learned that a little scar didn't have to keep her from living her life.

You'll figure that out too. Everyone has scars.

• You was with her before that?

• No, she had the surgery a few days after she was born. I didn't meet her until she was 23(?). But I liked HER, and her scar, which I didn't find out about for a couple of weeks, didn't bother me a bit. And I'm sure it's much worse than yours will be, because due to her age and the high growth rate as an infant, she had tons of scar tissue that you won't have.

• It wouldn't matter, I would love her all the same. I have many scars, and I think scars are a beautiful thing. They tell a story. They show that we are strong, and can rise up from something. They show that we are human. That we are survivors. They are nothing to be ashamed of, and they make us who we are. I have had heart surgeries, so I have a lot on my chest. I have them on my left eye, my upper lip, my knee. All of them tell a story.
    My SO has scars as well, and they are all beautiful. So don't worry about your scars, they are what make you you.

• If u truly love some1 i think all these really don't matter

• Why would I leave her for something that wasn't her fault? No, I'd continue with her.

• I meant maybe because you're not allowed to touch or see her belly.

• Well, it's just the belly. The all the other parts of the body are fine, so it's a small problem.

• If he actually cares about you, it wouldn't matter. Surgeries happen and scars happen. It's not like you turned into a swamp monster.

• If my lady had to have major surgery I would be by her side through it no matter how she looks because to me there is way more to her than just her looks.

• Your stitches are fine.

• No decent guy will care, trust me. It won't change anything.

• If he leaves because of that, he's not worth your time.

• He didn't leave i just don't want to treat him like this but i can't :S

• If I liked her before , a scar is not going to change anything.

• Not letting me see it would be a problem. The actual marks and stitches themselves, no problemo.

• I would stay.

• ofcourse i'd not mind... that's silly

• Why would she have to hide? It's not bad.

• It's ugly

• I'd still think she's attractive. I'd kiss those stitches to prove to her if I have to. There's nothing wrong with that.

• What if a guy had stretch marks?

• They are just stitches. It's not that big of a deal

What Girls Said 5

• You are beautiful regardless of perceived imperfections. Changes to your body can take a little while to get used to but your health is so much more important than anything else.

• If he truly loves her for who she is he wouldn't mind. I had surgery on my stomach and I have marks on it too from the surgery. If I didn't have the surgery I probably wouldn't have lived. I don't see anything wrong with dating a girl that had surgery on her stomach. Guys don't care about stuff like that. He obviously loves you for you and could care less about he scars on your stomach. Don't push him away keep him close to you. Guys don't care about scars on my stomach. If they like me they like me for me, and that's all that matters. Don't let one little small thing ruin your relationship.

• Thank you so much :')

• Your welcome so much :")... I dated a guy he didn't care if I surgery marks on my stomach.

• i think if a guy really likes her. he will love her the way she is

• Lol, you're so silly.. They won't mind, unless they literally only want you for your body, but you're probably smart enough to not date those kinda guys.
    Look at all the mothers who had c sections, all of their guys still love them and find them sexy. Millions of women have surgery scars and get guys. It's silly to think such a simple thing will put somebody off, you're not exactly deformed lol. Trust me, it's a minor, and any guy who likes you will still like you... Scars and all.

• I still hate my belly and we're fighting about this every time he tries to touch or kiss my belly. You might think it's silly or stupid or whatever you might think but it's not. You won't feel it unless you go through the same experience and i really don't wish this for you or anyone else.

• Meh... My body is very far from perfection, i have some ugly bits, I've got an ugly scar almost down my whole thigh, one scarred up knee, a flabby belly, and big old saggy boobs lol... But i don't really care. I've never cared. Guys still like me, girls still get on with me, and I'm happy. No guy has ever seen me naked and felt grossed out or put off, and I've never had a guy who's seen me naked who didn't want to wifey me, if a guy likes me he likes me. Yea it's about looks, but relationships are way more about personality, that's why no guy has ever cared about my bad points. Guys who like me, like me. Guys who don't, don't. Scars won't change either one of their minds. They like you or they don't... and like you seen with your man, scars don't stop them. But really, you being like that about your body can ruin things sometimes. Your man wants to touch you hug you and be close to you and love you, you can't keep pushing him away. Love yourself, or never be able to let him love you

• You're totally right

• Many men do. C section births often leave big scars.

• Thank God it's not a big mark