Why would a guy not pursue someone they think are attractive?

I've been told (by a guy's friends) that he thinks I'm extremely attractive, that he always makes comments about me when I walk past, that he blushes when he sees me, and he's even told me to my face that I'm lovely and shouldn't change. His friends say that he never talks about girls the way he talks about me, and there was even a rumour that he was gay because of how little interest he takes in girls. Soo, why wouldn't he talk to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He may think you would have mo interest in him. He may also hope that by saying to your mutual friends that he likes you, that you would show interest in him if you do in fact like him as well. If you come on to him overtly, you might start something good. He obviously thinks you are special but you may have to make the move as he may bee too shy with you. He may feel that you are out of his league.

What Guys Said 5

• Mayb he's one of the shy types... Or mayb he's got the same ques in his mind... So y don't u try approaching him once? It wil help him b more comfortable around u and he might open up more

• Maybe he's afraid of rejection. Talk to him and show him that he has nothing to worry about.

• You're gonna reject his ass cold.

• He's shy.

• Maybe he thinks you're out of his league, so he's intimidated by you and is afraid of being rejected by you. So he wants some kind of green signal, before he will start talking. Maybe he waits for you to speak to him first. Just once.

What Girls Said 1

• probably he thinks you're too good for him, way out of his league...