Male or females?

In a relationship, who tends to be more high maintenance?

• Males
    7% (2)14% (5)11% (7)Vote
  • Females
    93% (27)86% (31)89% (58)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I have a guy friend who admitted to being high maintence. That is why I wanted to see if other makes felt that way

1|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say females are more high maintenance than males

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• probably girls but...

idigyourgirlfriend.com/.../high-quality.gif

well sometimes 😆

3|0
    0|2
  • Depends on individual.

3|2
    0|1
  • Generally females. But I dare to say that if the male is used to be high mantainence before the relationship starts he will be. But yeah, generally females.

1|0
    1|0
  • females i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh Big time females I have been through it and I broke my back to please her

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you feed me, I'll be fine. Girls take a whole lot more money and energy to function. I am kind of high maintenance in how much sex I need but other than that, I don't need much to function. What is with girls being so obsessive about having perfect hair and nails? I can't stand girls that wear makeup, especially to cover up "flaws" in their skin. They are just covering up their beauty. They just don't see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Females, bruhs need two jobs to maintain one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Females :P :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Oh come on... I think we all know the answer to that, don't we. lol :)

2|1
    0|0
  • If you want me to speak out loud then FINE its us, we're high maintenance but some dudes can be demanding too, like "Oh! Don't you think this watch looks cheap darling how about we exchange it for the other one you don't mind paying extra."

1|0
    0|0
  • When men have periods and go through childbirth.. they can get the flowers lol I'd rather swap personally!

2|0
    0|1
    • When did we started having periods and giving birth to childs

• Nooo. I'm saying women should be allowed to be highmaintance because of these things. hahha I'd rather it be the other way round and NOT get flowerss

• Definitely females.

0|1
    0|0
    • .. but if a man happens to be really hairy then HE tends to be more maintenance needy

• Hahaha that is so interesting you say that @trimittup. My friend who said he as high maintenance is really hairy.

• :-) its got to be... it sucks to be such a guy...:-/

• I tend too have high maintenance because provide fr my man with sex , cooking , and loving him need I say more...

0|0
    0|1
  • Females. Truth must be spoken lol

0|2
    1|0
  • Definitely girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Females beyond a doubt.

To keep most guys reasonably happy, it's pretty much this:

1 - Don't talk too much.
    2 - Make them a sandwich now and again.
    3- Suck their cocks a couple times a week.

2|3
    0|1