Where can I take a girl besides to get drinks?

everyone always goes out for drinks, I feel its easiest thing to do because its quick and you get buzzed so your getting relaxed and it can be over in 30 min if need be, its perfect except I don't drink. I have no idea where to take this girl

looking for something that we can do if we run out of things to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• Coffee or tea, which works better as a midday date, and then you can do something else afterwards if everything's going well.

What Girls Said 2

• You can still go for drinks and not drink alcohol. There are tons of other things like everyone else described, if you want to avoided temptation. Lots of people don't drink though so it wouldn't be weird to not drink.

• Take her to a museum or to the zoo. Or miniature golfing, or even a picnic maybe?

What Guys Said 3

• A walk in the garden or Park nearby for usual meeting along with something to drink according to season.

• To get eats! I took a girl to a pop up restaurant last week, the burgers were the best we'd ever had, I was impressed she ate the whole thing. She will be mine!

• Coffee, the movies, lunch, lots of options here man don't make an excuse find a solution.