Should I give him another chance?

I'm African American and I'm dating a white guy. He's not all that cute but he's extremely funny, very fun and loves kids as much as I do. After our second date we had a great time, he kissed me goodnight and I thought everything was good. I texted him the next morning telling him how much fun I had and.. He NEVER responded. I don't chase after guys.. I'm an attractive female with a good heart. If someone doesn't like me back then they must be Satan. I deleted his number and was over dating because this was the second time he did something like this but the first time he broke his phone and he brought me receipts to show that he wasn't lying with days and everything. He was telling the truth. 19 days pass and last night I get a text from him. Only reason I knew it was him is because I only deal with one guy at a time and he was the most recent. The text said this :'sorry I didn't respond. I was just really confused about what I want and started to like you. I got scared and was very immature about it. I am sorry. I don't want to be that type of guy... ' I text him back and said' no, it's fine. Maybe I'm focusing on the wrong things anyway. I really don't believe that I should be dating right now.' He texted back ' I guess, but you can focus on both things. I just wanted you to know that I was a jerk and you don't deserve that. If they're is any way to make it up to you, let me know. You're definitely a better person than I am :)' He pretty much misses me from what it sounds like but I've never been that great at reading his. I'm 24 and if things work out, he would only be my second bf ever. My first relationship didn't last 6 months. What should I do? Do I give him another chance or is he just playing with me?

• Give him a chance.
  • Let him go, he's playing games.

Most Helpful Girl

• So many games. I always see tons of guys on here asking about girls playing these same games lol, not that many from girls saying guys do. He doesn't even know what he wants, he's just doing whatever.

What Guys Said 1

• "If someone doesn't like me back then they must be Satan"

lol

• Lol its true. I'm a nice girl and I was blessed with looks And I love kids. I'm hilarious, I can cook, clean. I'd make a great wife and lots of my family and friends tell me that.

What Girls Said 1

• I would give it ONE more shot, because his text seems legit, and the first time he did have proof of why he didn't contact you, but if he gives you anymore excuses I would drop him

• That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to look like a pushover.

• That's understandable, I wouldn't want to be seen that way either, you could always tell him you don't normally give people second chances, but because he sounds sincere you're willing to give it ONE more try
      That way you're subtly saying "I'm not going to let you do this again."