Girls: What attracts you to a guy?

and do you like him immediately or does it take you a while to develop a crush?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• His demeanor and confidence. If he has a good personality & it really shines through. I'll be attracted to him but I'd have to get know him to really like him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• For me to like a guy, he must be:

- Taller than me (I want to be no taller than to his shoulder, since I'm 5"0)
    - Fit body ( muscles are a bonus, but in general, I just don't want him to be fat)
    - Reasonably Clear Skin
    - Not Hairy

But personality wise,
    - to have some sort of talent/hobby/athleticism
    - respectful
    - nice
    - friendly
    - confidence
    - courteous
    - easy to talk to
    - LOYAL ( I can't stand players)
    - dress appropriately
    - smart
    - has some type of life goal
    - Christian

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be simple anything. maybe his outfit, they way his neck looks or the sound of his voice... or the way his hair is positioned. It can definitely get deeper than that but at first if you find them attractive, the small things about them make you happy.

3|0
    0|0
  • Freckles. Latest obsession.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. Shoulders. Elbows. Muscles. Confidence. Intelligence. Ability to sustain strange conversations. Open-mindedness. Relaxed persona. Sexual experience. A job.

0|0
    0|0
    • Head, shoulders, knees, and toes? (Knees and toes?)

Sorry, couldn't help it

• So let's see. He has to be perfect in looks AND finances AND personality AND sexual experience... good luck with that

• @mki2k lolololol

@provaloner who said anything about being perfect in all the above? lmao I was just listing off things I find attractive in guys. You can have one or two, doesn't matter.

• Smiles/laughs a lot , has a great personality confident but not cocky

0|0
    0|0
  • His looks and his personality. If i find him cute and makes me laugh and can hold a conversation then i might develop a crush on them

0|0
    0|0
  • His ambition, honestly, motivation, humor, good looks, how he presents himself to others, his arms, hands, eyes, smile, the way he walks, the way he talks.
    If mu crush every asked why I like him, im going to come here and show him what I wrote :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I start liking them within a few weeks.

• Show All

• Your welcome.

• Muscles, humor, confident & little cocky! Yes I normally know pretty quickly if I like him or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile ( that thing well guys do when they smile and kind of look away) that's li cuteness over boarded and Just great sense of Humour with a hint of cockiness

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry but nothing attracts me to a guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was asking girls

• Show All
    • I assumed you were not using a fake identity.

• Just joking, I'm 100% male :D.

• A big huge dick.

0|0
    0|0