Should I text her again?

So today my friend got me a number of a girl I use to work with. When I texted her she seemed pretty cool that I said hi and we chatted for a bit. He told me she was looking for someone to hang with during Valentine's day. When the convo turned to movies I asked if she seen any oscar nominated. She said no and asked which I have. After I told her I texted along with that message, "Hey if you aren't doing anything would you like to go see a movie or something?"
After that she never responded. The most she went without responding was 15 minutes. It's be about an hour and 45 since I sent that. Should I sent another text? If so, what do I say?
Also how long would you wait?

Anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh gosh! I wish all the boys thought like that!!! Dont send her anything, she will answer it😉

• Thought like what?

• Wen? In 4 hrs!! Why do girls take so long to answer? The guy is freekin waiting patiently, how long u think we cold wait it's not right to ignore your guy friends!!!

• Just say what I said you to sayy!! Dont think like that, if you think all the details you cannot find a way to talk with her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• No. She responded to everything else. Don't waste your time on a indecisive girl. There are way too many others thT would jump at the chance.

• Call her instead of texting.