Why do women act like you are nothing to them but get upset if you blow them off?

This happened to me at least a dozen times. I act like a normal human being, try to get them to go out with me and when they give me excuses I blow them off.

And next I see them sighing and doing all sort of weird stuff near me and bragging around me like they are some sort of good catch. But they should come back to me, not me, I mean I was interested and courted them and they were the ones who blew me off. So what should I do to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because no-one wants something when it's easily available. Guys like a chase and girls don't want to give too much of themselves up straight away. This also works in fishing out the good guys from the bad. A guy who genuinely likes/wants you will try as hard as ever to get you, he won't give up at the first hurdle which is what you do.

They may be interested, then you blow them off at the first hurdle so they show their dissatisfaction, but they don't want to lose their pride and then throw themselves at you either.

What you should do is come across as a bit offended, say "well sorry for bothering you" and leave them alone. It'll make them feel bad and more likely to approach you again to talk/apologise. Rudely blowing them off will make them definitely not approach you again.

What Girls Said 1

• They were playing hard to get

What Guys Said 3

• Because they were playing hard to get and now that that back-fired on them, they're trying to get you back chasing them so they can play hard to get again. They crave the attention. Absolutely crave it. Like a drug.

• Dominant male > Dominant Female > Submissive Female > Submissive Male

This is the hierarchy. If you let a submissive female walk all over you, then she will take advantage of you and have sex with a dominant male or female (if she's into that).

• cuz they feel privilege