The perfect moment?

In detail, describe the perfect moment (made up or not) with your girlfriend (made up girlfriend or not).

What Guys Said 1

• we are laying down, underneath the enveloping and beautiful deep blue night sky, yet all we can stare at is each other
    as the moon light and stars refelct off our eyes, we both smile, close our eyes, lean in and kiss

What Girls Said 1

• Lets see... My perfect moment was when my fiance took me out for a late dinner then we waited til the horse drawn carriage came by to pick us up for the night tour through the city. It was a little cold and rainy that night, so we were bundled up under a velvet blanket that the driver gave us. We talked and watched the scenery. Then he popped the question, halfway through the tour. I was crying and I did say yes to him. It was the perfect moment despite the nasty October weather. 😃