Have any girls here ever made the first move, approached a guy first before and it was successful, ended up dating, a relationship?

because i know that over 90 percent of the time, or even higher than that, almost all dates, relationships are initiated by the guy, but any success stories in which it occured the other way around? so have any girls here ever had a boyfriend or their current boyfriend in which they approached first, asked out first?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just asked a guy out about a week ago. It really transformed things and he's been so nice around me since.

We have gone out once to his friends birthday and I've spent two nights at his place - no sex just fixing stuff and watching documentaries.

Anyhow things are going well I even felt comfortable enough to take a shower the other day:p

I wasn't worried about being a girl asking him I was just worried about him feeling weird in case he didn't like me.

But he was happy and I'm glad I asked. I wanted to for a long time but I've never liked a boy before and wasn't sure I could handle it. Emotionally. I've never been emotionally intimate with anyone. But it's going well I'm taking things one day at a time. :) I just hope he doesn't mind going slow. I Haven't really talked about it. Yet.

What Girls Said 4

• id love to but I'm freakin petrified.
    i know there a few girls here who would do it but i think I'm too traditional=/

• I wish ;(
    I've approached about a handful of guys and got rejected by all of them. Womp. Womp.

• True I always get rejected so I stopped asking first

• most of the guys i dated i approached, asked out first, even my longest relationship which was 3 years

• don't see anything wrong with a girl doing it

• awesome, very awesome to hear!!

What Guys Said 3

• An ex of mine back in highscool approached and asked me out. I have the utmost respect for her because she was shy, didn't really know me well, and basically said "fuck it" and ask me out to which I said yeah. Unfortunately, back in highschool I didn't have the confidence and security within myself that I do now, so I broke up with her out of paranoia two months later because I felt she was too gorgeous and that I was waay out of her league.
    She was the one that got away because I foolishly let go and now that I actually like/love her, she's married and having a kids. :' /

• i can think of a few

• I can talk for my relationship, where I sent her a friend request and she texted me 2 months later cause I didn't dare to. And she asked me on a date.