Why my boyfriend kyle tet. me sayiing. he got a crush on me and is n love with mee what he mean?

My boyfriend kyle who went too hickman highschool in columbia, mo texted. me saying he has a crush on me is n love with me then he texted me saying it isntt a goodd idea tooo get mee floweers for Valentine's dsy what gives could it be aanother girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• You type like a 9 year old... I can barely understand this... I don't even know how to answer... Probably isn't another girl.

• Buzz off weirdo watch it buddy I'm a college freshman n ur a highschool girl dang hahah buzzoff

• How can you be in college if you can't even type a coherent sentence? Just because you are in college doesn't mean you are smarter than me. You could have graduated with 50's and I could have 90's-100's. So your statement is irrelevant. The point of my comment is to say that solid advice can not be given to you if people can barely understand what you are asking.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds manipulative..

• What u mean sounds manuiplative