I asked her to a movie over text, no answer 5 hours later. Text again?

Should I text again or wait till tomorrow? Could I just text now and say hey are you watching the grammys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any girl would rather you ask her out in person.
    But if you wanna handle this smoothly...

"This is so us. Me doing all the talking, you sitting back relaxing, classic (girls' name) and (your name)"

That'll show her up

Hope this helps man :)

• That seems pretty passive-aggressive and assholey.

• This is still an awesome comeback as long as you think she's seen the message and she's deliberately ignoring you.

• But even if she didn't see it, its still super smooth because it doesn't do any damage or make any difference, it actually would seem pretty funny and would make her laugh in that context, but in the other, its a comeback. You see?
      If she replies later you could just say you thought she was ignoring you and thats why you said it, if she doesn't understand why you did

What Girls Said 4

• If she doesn't text back at all, it's a definite no. There's no point in trying to strike up a conversation after that. So no, don't send her another text.

• If she hasn't texted back, leave it be.

• Text her tomorrow. If she doesn't respond, move on.

• Maybe she's shy?

What Guys Said 7

• If she doesn't text you back than the answers no, i wouldn't keep texting her maybe wait to tomorrow and see what goes on than maybe text her but it's most likely going to be useless..

• Give her a call and leave her a voicemail. After that, move on.

• I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Go buy yourself a 6pack, rent a movie, order some pizza or something.

• Don't send another, you don't want to appear needy, wait till tmr, if you don't get one then move on

• Just text tomorrow.

• She's probably playing the games on you. Don't contact her anymore.

• I think she got another bank