Is it wrong to date my ex's brother?

So a couple years ago I dated this guy... well I don't even know if you could call it that. We went on a few dates and we had a really great time and had chemistry but I had to move. So fast forward to the present tense, he is married now and I moved back. His brother is single however, and I think he might like me. I got along with their whole family, including the brother. Would it be weird/ wrong of me to date him? Or is it a no go?

• Date him!
  • Don't date him!
  • See answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wrong? No
    Possibly awkward at the first few family gatherings? Yeah
    Worth the try? Absolutely

• Haha thanks! I like your answer. It will certainly be awkward but otherwise I think it will be worth it if things end up getting serious :)

• Thanks for most helpful.

• Thanks for the advice!

What Guys Said 5

• Well, do you like him and does he like you?
    If yes, go ahead.
    If no , probably not.

• Haha why would we even date if we didn't like each other? Lol

• Dont do it. It is weird and so wrong. I have 2 brothers and we would never mess around with any of eachother's ex's because it is fucking stupid, I dont even believe he is into you or looms at you as a possible gf of he does, what a shit brother he is

• But they're both pretty understanding people and my ex is already married.

• I may not be a guy but I have 3 brothers so from loving with them I know what the dynamic is like. And I've known a lot of people who dated siblings first before ending up marrying their ex's brother or sister.

• Wish you the best of luck with your ex's brother

• Thats not a good Idea at all

• You think so? Even if my ex is married now?

• It all depends, do you have to go there? do you really like the brother that much? I have to go will talk later if you want about it

• Yeah I do. I love their whole family. He has great qualities but okay, thanks for talking with me :)

• Yes, I think that would be wrong of you

• But after that finishes, what then? lol

• He has more brothers ;) haha JOKING! lol but ouch, why are you assuming it will end? The only reason we broke up is because I had to move and we didn't want to have a distant relationship.

• It always ends.

What Girls Said 2

• if you could be going for the brother because you still have feelings for the guy then you shouldn't do it

• I will probably always have feelings for him, just as a person though, nothing more. I wouldn't be dating him because they're brothers it's just I get along well with his whole family.

• no prob! good luck!

• Thanks! :)

• If you're single and he's single... rock on!!!