What are some conversations that would be nice to have with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

What are some conversations that would be nice to have with your partner other than the ordinary?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about your plans to meet up and how much you mean to each other. And a little dirty talk is fun, too

What Guys Said 3

• Talk about cooking and food and eventually come up with something that you'd want to cook together (best would be a dinner). Cooking together is romantic and you get to have dinner together later - preferably with some wine.

• Hey, maybe you should get a job.

No, I don't want your mother coming over and obsessively cleaning our apartment.

Were you planning on showering at some point today?

• sexual ones, about things they want to try.

What Girls Said 2

• Anything you want. Cooking, tv, travel, favorite colors, favorite [insert thing], plans for future, school, friend relationships, fitness, whether or not you should participate in the Amazing Race, fears, wants, marriage potential (probs not on the first date though), ice cream flavors, past, silly dreams, hobbies?

• I always talk about my childhood, it allows you to bring up years of memories and conversation