She said she would let me know when she could go on a date?

Ok so I've been talking to this girl for a couple weeks and I tried to see what day she's available to go on a date and I suggested a day and she said that wasn't a good day cause of work and everything. She said she would get back to me, but I don't see her being like ok well I'm free on this day, lets go on a date! We still have been texting back and forth so I don't think it's not like she isn't interested. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually it sounds a bit like she isn't interested. If a woman wants to date you then she will make sure to set that date. She'll move things around or do whatever she has to, so that she gets to go on a date with you.

What Girls Said 3

• Just bring it up casually again to her. Ask her what a good day would be for her and if she still tries to avoid going out then she might not be interested in you romantically or is nervous and trying to put it off.

• Mabey you should ask here in person home fry, remeber the days prĂ© tech crap when people stood in front of each other and spoke to one another like humains remember that? Do that

• I think you should suggest like two or three day that you are free. This way she has a choice of the day. If she still says she is busy then she might not want to go on a date. Although since she is still texting you I think its a good thing. Ask her again and see where it goes.

What Guys Said 0