Age...

what do you think about a 19 year old girl dating a 50 year old man

Most Helpful Guy

• to be blunt (and this goes without knowing either of you) I'd think you were only interested in a sugar daddy, however that's just a first impression.

Honestly if that's what you're interested in (I'm not saying it is) then by all means go for it. Guys aren't as stupid as people give them credit for. Chances are if a guy is in his 50's and a girl that's 19 is hitting on him, he knows that she's most likely in it for the money. So if both people know what the other's inentions are then by all means have at it.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, it all depends on your intentions. If you truly have strong feelings for this person and want to pursue a relationship with them, there is no reason why you should not. You are both legal adults with all the power and authority to engage in whatever type of relationship you like with each other.

That said, you should really check your emotions for a few moments and explore your feelings for this person. I may be jumping on assumption here, but people of such distant generations would typically have little in common. Would you really be happy being with this person with their goals, and hobbies?

I am not going to make accusations about gold digging, and I fear you will get enough of that as it is, but you definitely have a lot working against you. Should you choose to pursue it... good luck. I wish you both the best.

• Completely out of order.
    What 's his idea?
    Why doesn't he try with women his age?

Well, she'll be a young widow.

• I would say lucky guy he got himself a trophy.

• if they both get what they want, its fine. my ex was 19 when i was 46 and we had a great time together

• If they make each other happy who cares what outsiders think.

What Girls Said 4

• I definitely think you need to think long and hard - as Profundus_Sententia said - about the intention and feelings that are steering you towards a relationship with somebody so many years older than yourself. I would be worried that what you are looking for is perhaps a father type figure instead of an actual romantic partner. This doesn't typically end well and doesn't really lead to healing if that truly is the issue.

I know that it really isn't my cup of tea - me being 22 and my own father being almost 58. The relationship just rings father daughter to me. Also, you are both at VERY different stages in your life. You also have to consider that, if you do pursue a lasting relationship with this person - it is sad to say - but he will likely die before you reach the age of fifty yourself... just something to consider.

• Love is love. Forget about the world and go for it.

• Honestly, I'd think that she was just after a sugar daddy, and he was just after her simply because it makes him feel good that he could get someone so young.

• they got some issues