Awkward convo with my boyfriends female friend?

So I made friends with this girl and my bf at the same time. i could tell from day one she didn't like me but I didn't give it much thought. Turns out she hates me, she's crazy in love with my boyfriend. It all hit the fan tonight. Thing is she's acting like I stole him right out from under her when he only sees her as a friend. Do I try to smooth things over? I don't want things to b tense between us but im not going to risk my relationship to protect her feelings. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you couldn't have stolen him from her because he is not her property. She lost and he doesn't like her otherwise he would've been with her instead of you. You can't really smooth things with her, but I wouldn't let her try and push you around or talk shit about you or anything.

What Guys Said 1

• You're not going to be able to smooth things over. Nothing you say will comfort her because to her, you are the bad guy (girl) who took what she wanted.

Do your best not to be mean to her, because chances are she is hurting due to really wanting him but not being able to have him. But also don't pay her any extra mind. The ball's in her court to smooth things over, not yours, after all you would have no problem with her if she didn't have a problem with you.

What Girls Said 1

• She let her be her normal bitch self.