I get more attention from attractive men? Is that a good thing?

Whenever I get attention from men it's mostly from hotter men. Young and older.
The average or uglier men tend to be shy, not all but most of the time

But one ugly man said he didn't like my face. I over heard this. His friends and him were talking. All his friends said positive things, except him. Yet this man always looks at me and smirks. It's weird

Anyways.
Yeah. Do you think it's a good thing to attract, hot guys more? And by hot I mean most people would consider them good looking

Most Helpful Guy

• Most good looking dudes have more confidence! It's probably a good thing because most guys won't try and go out of there league and hit on someone if they know their chances of getting shot down are high. . Means you must be attractive!

What Guys Said 5

• img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...did-i-just-read.jpg

You're asking if it's good to get attention from attractive people? Would you prefer to get attention from just unattractive people?

• Yes, your life will be easier. The reason why the ugly man said something negative was he's trying to not put you on a pedestal. By pointing out your negatives, you will feel less secure about yourself and willing to settle for less.

• It is not a good or bad thing in itself, as long as these 'hot' men you attarct don't turn out to be jerks.

• Well, why did Penny fall for Leonard. Girl like that typically wouldn't go for a guy like Leonard, right?

• But are they attractive on the inside? lol

• Actually some of them are

• I believe you!

What Girls Said 5

• How could it be bad lol

That means ur hot. Less attractive guys are intimidated

• Just make sure he is not the rich elite peddo like prince Andrew or Mr grey.

• Why? Rich sounds nice

• What do you think? Or are you just trying to brag? hahah

• No. It's completely and utterly terrible that so many attractive men give you all this attention that you probably love. That's so tough. I'm sorry you have to live that kind of life.

• Well same here all guys that get attracted to me are popular hot guys in our college. Don't know if that's a good thing.