Who is the weirdest person you've ever had a crush on?

By weird I mean you would never expect to have a crush on them for whatever reason...

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I don't know his name, but it was this nerdy guy who won the show Survivor a few years ago. He had glasses, went to Harvard I think, and was a super Survior fan, geek. It wasn't even the fact that he was the winner but just when he was interviewed the way he spoke with such accuracy and precision was such a turn on. I actually ended up having a wet dream about him that night. So weird! But I guess I'm a sapiosexual.

• I had to google sapiosexual. The fact I didn't know what it meant probably means I'm not your type :-)

• Lol it's not a common term, I actually had to google it myself the first time I heard it!

What Girls Said 4

• never been in such a situationn. :D

• A bearded, hipster dude, which is nothing like the kind of man I usually crush on.

• Normally crush on "clean cut" about my age (youngest was only 3 years young). Recently, a bit of a crush on a guy almost half my age with bit of a bad boy image... hmmm mid life crisis?

• My teacher LOL. Okay, he was like 4 years older and SO goodlooking. I waan't the only one having a crush on him though :')

What Guys Said 3

• Michelle Obama

• Some latin girl that had big Issues I found out from her past many years ago. She acted like a virgin Queen but no Queen she was come to find out

• Sarah Palin