Would you enter an open relationship?

Would you enter into an open relationship?
Why or why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an open minded person. I think its rather relaxing to know you can express yourself as well as having that trust in your partner. Vice versa

What Girls Said 23

• I'd prefer that, if anything. I think it'd give me more freedom that a regular relationship.

• If my current long term relationship ever ended and there was a possibility I met someone else that was in an open relationship I would end it cause i'm naturally quite a jealous person and the thought of sharing a man drives me insane. I have a friend that practices polygamy and she's one of the most calmest, understanding not-jealous person that I know..

• No, that's not how I do things. I get 100% invested in relationships.

• It's not for me. I like attention and get jealous so I don't think it would be good situation.

• No, I don't think it would work out. I would lie to put all of my focus and emotions toward one person and would like it to be reciprocated. If I were in an open relationship, I don't think I would consider that person as the one who I would want a serious relationship with. He's rather be a fling or someone who I can say enabled me to experience something that I don't think I would've

• No I'm too much of a jealous girl when it comes to my bf. I only want him for myself.

• It's just not for me. I'd rather have more of a friends with benefits relationship than an open one

• SO you would think friends with benefits is exclusive?

• @ccp16 No, that's why I'd prefer it. Would rather not have the title of a relationship and still try to make it "open", makes it way too complicated. Would rather just be friends with benefits , that way we have no hold on each other

• Interesting, I would never really differentiate the two, but there you go.

• No i wouldn't. I prefer a committed relationship. If i'm dating a guy, i don't sleep around with other guys, i'm exclusive to him. I would also expect a guy i'm dating to have the same standards as me within a relationship.

• No, not my thing.

• No, I am not interested in open relationship. I just want my partner and me in relationship.

• Nope why act single when in a relationship. Shouldn't a relationship be only a 2 person party not more? I don't know if you want to stay single then stay single don't commit to anyone and be real don't hide crap under the rug.

• Hide what crap under the rug?

• I was just saying how there are people who want to be in a relationship and secretly are open about it without telling their partner and hide having another person or more. I'm too jelly to be sharing my partner with someone else and I don't think it's right either. A relationship should be two people no more.

• Bo, because I prefer being commited to each other rather than letting him bang whoever he wants and say we're in a stupid open relationship. (That's just my opinion)

• Never, my mind wouldn't be able to deal with it.

• No way. I am too possessive for this kid of relationship.

• Hell no. Id be too jealous of him banging other girls.

• No I would not. I get jealous easily and if I love someone, why would I want anyone else?

• No that's not what I'm looking for in life.

• Nope, not at all. If I'm putting effort into a relation, I would like it to make it work by being monogamus.

• No I wouldn't

• Depends

• No because when I am in a relationship I only want to be the one he thinks about I don't want to share my man lol but Idk care if people do it's there own choice and I wish people luck if they do chose to have an open relationship

• No, I want to be with my guy only

• My boyfriend does not care if I sleep with other girls.

• But does care if you sleep with other guys?

• You don't see a double standard there?

• Too complicated for you to understand.

What Guys Said 12

• Open relationships are place-holder relationships. The other person is just there to fill a void until your REAL love arrives.

Complete bullshit.

• That's remarkably judgmental.

• I agree with the answerer. Just because people do something based on following their urges does not make it smart. I am not going to be wagging my finger and talking shit about someone who is in such a relationship as long as it is not hurting anyone else... BUT I just think its a bad idea. I think its like a ticking time bomb and won't last. Although if a couple does make it work... then all the more power to them!

• yes if thats what she wanted

• Even though I am currently just looking for casual dating, and I think I am just about there with a girl I am seeing, I would still like it to be exclusive. I really need to find out how she feels about it... hopefully like most of the women here

• No open relationship for this guy. My ego wouldn't be able to stand "sharing" my significant other with someone else. Ick. :-P

• No. I'm a monogamist, I wouldn't want to be seeing anyone else if I'm in a relationship and I wouldn't want her to either.

• I don't share too well. I wouldn't be into one.

• No, as easy as that. I don't like sharing, especially my girl. And the way I was raised, it just seems wrong as well.

• No I don't think I could handle it emotionally and mentally.

• I wouldn't. I want one for me.

• Open relationships are a highway to the danger zone. Tread lightly.

• What is this?

• What do you mean?

• www.answering-christianity.com/.../..._miracle.htm

If u think this happened accedently there's many many other things the book told about the space -the earth-the sea to make the people bealive this book told something like miracle bcoz back then was no any kind of technology to discover it so only the god can tell about it bcoz he made the uneverse hope u can think for a while that there's god

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KBx4vvlbZ8

First, the Qur'an was not written two thousand years ago. It was written about 1300 years ago. Why is that significant? Because there were many scientific advances and theories that existed.
      Now, just because there is a description in a religious text that has some aspect in common with something we know today, does not mean that the text is referring to the same thing. For example, fire balls falling on Sodom and Gomorrah do not indicate that ancient people knew what meteor showers were.

• No. Through circumstance I've been in social circles where open relationships were commonplace, all those people were flawed. I couldn't share my girlfriend, it's a horrible idea.