Do I ask him out or wait?

I've been talking to this guy for about three months and he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. do I ask him? or what

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't drop the "girlfriend bomb" on him. Have you been on a few dates or have you just been talking? If you haven't been out on a date, ask him if he fancies getting a drink or seeing a movie (with a drink afterwards) with you. If he says "yes": great! If he says "no", then you know where you stand, though try not to let it bother you a lot (easier said than done, I know!).
    After a few dates and getting to know eachother better, then you can worry about the girlfriend thing.

• and what if we havee been on a few dates? like double digit amount

• Hm, if it's already in the double digits, then I would try to be bold and ask him about it. I would be quite confused if I went on 10 or more dates without actually knowing where I stand.