GUYS: Describe your dream girl?

Hair colour? Eye colour? Natural? Tall/short? Fat/skinny? Interests? Big/ small bum and boobs? Style? Pale/tanned?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Blond, bright blue eyes, natura, around my height or shorter, skinny but not too skinny, interests don't matter as long as our personalities match, butt and books font matter. Hopefully she does have style but it doesn't matter, pale

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I've met her but she moved back to her home country. She had brunette hair, brown eyes, very natural, skinny, short, she had small breasts but a cute butt and nice legs, she wore pretty standard clothing and was very pale. I have yet to meet a girl that can compare to her.

2|0
    0|0
  • - Long Black hair
    - Blue eyes
    - Short
    - Curvy body
    - Likes video games
    - Funny
    - Smart
    - Caring
    - Biggish butt
    - Pale skinned

0|1
    0|0
  • any shade of brown skin. brown eyes. big healthy afro. a healthy thin and athletic. between 5'5 and 5'7 in height. loves sports, specifically playing soccer. and going running. small boobs but a nice bum. at least a little style. okay with just wanting to stay in sometimes and chill but also willing to dress up and go out into town have a good time and turn some heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aaaaaah okay. 2 arms, 2 legs, a head and a torso. It's important she has full limbs.
    Joking aside, Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, around 5 foot 5, not very skinny but thin. Biggish bum and boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • body like kylie jenner, slightly tan skin, about 5'3", long straight blond hair, blue eyes, medium size boobs, smaller butt, fun/wild, funny, smart, amazing in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear Helen of Troy is cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall, fit, long toned legs with thick toned thighs, pale skin, deep blue eyes, big toned bum, long jet black hair that she would put in a big sloppy messy bun with jet black nail polish. She would wear sweatpants/leggings and big oversized t-shirts and no makeup because she would still be beautiful and not give two fucks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.