What can I do for my bf on valentines day?

i have a job and my bf doesn't. i haven't ever been on a date and i think i want to take him on one for Valentine's day but i have no idea what to do. i dont know how dates work or what i should do or anything!! please help lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he like games? lazer tag? Paint ball, maybe not exactly those but if you want to do something for him you can do something that he is interested in, as long as you can enjoy it too. Wouldn't be exactly fun if you don't enjoy video games, or like being hit with little balls of pain-t. If it's a first date having a little bit of fun makes it easier to talk after. But some people do prefer dinner because you can spend the time talking and knowing each other bettuuur.
    I also never been on a date so... yeah depends if you want to keep my idea in mind or not :)

What Guys Said 1

• Just take him out to eat someplace. Or cook for him. and look sexy for Him.

What Girls Said 3

• Kiss him on the cheek, kiss him on the mouth, kiss him on his neck and his belly. LMAO. Valentine's day shouldn't change anything, just be close to him.

• Invite him to his favorite restaurant

• Agreed!
      @HollywoodGlam I love your hair! :))

• i dont know what his favorite restaurant is, he doesn't go out to eat much :/ and it isn't just what to do, its everything, what to wear what to say how to end it. im completely clueless

• Bake something for him

• If your relationahio is funny take him to the amusement park:))) ı know it is childish but you can make sure it is romantic ;)